Food & Eating
- About how many different colour foods did you eat for dinner last night?Are there any foods that you wouldn’t eat as a child that you eat now?
- Do you think about colour when you are preparing a meal?
- Are you a good cook?
- Are you a vegetarian?
- Are you concerned about your daily calorie intake when choosing something to eat?
- At what times do you usually eat your meals?Can you cook well?
- Did you drink coffee this morning?
- Did you eat lunch today?
- Do you always eat dinner with your family?
- Do you always eat vegetables?
- Do you cook? If yes, what food do you cook the most often?
- Do you drink milk every day?
- Do you drink tea every day?
- Do you eat beef?
- Do you eat bread every day?f
- Do you eat breakfast every day?
- Do you eat fruit every day?
- Do you eat lunch at school every day?Do you eat rice every day?
- How much does lunch usually cost at school?
- Do you bring your lunch to school?
- Do you ever skip breakfast? If so, how often and why?
- Do you have a favorite cafe? If so, where is it? Why do you like it?
- Do you have coffee for breakfast?
- Do you know someone who struggles with an eating disorder?
- Do you like Thai food?Do you like Japanese food?
- Chinese food?
- Spanish food?
- American food?
- Mozambican food?
- French food?
- Italian food?
27. What kind of Japanese food do you like?
28. Do you like deep fried food?
29. Do you like food from other countries? If yes, which do you like the most?
30. Do you like peas and carrots? How about spinach?
31. Do you like to cook? Why or why not?
32. Do you like to eat a lot of food every day?
33. Do you like to eat at fast food restaurants?
34. Do you like to eat cakes?
35. Do you like to eat junk food?
36. Do you like to eat some desserts after dinner?
37. Do you like to eat? Why or why not?
38. Do you like to have breakfast each morning? Why or why not?
39. Do you like to try new food and drinks?
40. Do you often eat out?
41. Do you prefer fish or meat?
42. Do you prefer to eat at a restaurant or at home?
43. Do you prefer your own country’s food or other kinds of food?
44. Do you read the nutritional information on the foods you buy?
45. Do you take vitamin pills?
46. Do you think a vegetarian diet is better than a diet that includes meat?
47. Do you think fast food, soda and sweets should be sold in school cafeterias?
48. Do you usually want to eat dessert after dinner?
49. Have you ever been a diet? If so, how long did you stayed on it?
50. Have you ever eaten dog meat?
51. How long do you take to eat lunch?
52. How many calories do most people need every day?
53. How many meals do you usually eat every day?
54. How much do you eat when you are sad or happy?
55. How much does it cost to eat dinner at a hotel in your country?
56. How much rice do you eat?
57. How often do you eat at a fast-food restaurant?
58. How often do you eat bread?
59. How often do you eat fresh fruit?
60. How often do you eat in a restaurant? (How often do you eat out?)
61. How often do you eat steak?
62. How often do you go drinking? What’s your favorite drink?
63. How often do you go shopping for food?
64. If you are living abroad, what is the food that you miss most from home?
65. Is there any food that you really dislike to eat?
66. What are some foods that are considered unhealthy?
67. What are some foods that you know are healthy for your body?
68. What country’s food do you like the most?
69. What did you eat for lunch yesterday?
70. What did you eat the last time you ate at a restaurant?
71. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
72. What did you have for supper last night?
73. What do you eat for breakfast every day?
74. What do you eat when you feel sad?
75. What do you like to drink?
76. What do you like to eat for your dinner?
77. What do you think of Thai food? Chinese food? English food?
78. What do you usually eat for lunch?
79. What do you usually like to drink when you go out?
80. What food can you cook the best?
81. What food do you hate? Why do you hate it?
82. What foods do you hate?
83. What foods do you love?
84. What foods have you tasted which you will never forget for the rest of your life?
85. What fruit do you eat the most often?
86. What have you eaten so far today?
87. What is a typical meal from your country?
88. What is one of your favorite foods?
89. What is the cheapest place to eat that you know?
90. What is the food you like about your country.
91. What is the last meal you cooked for someone else?
92. What is the most expensive meal you have ever eaten?
93. What is the most expensive restaurant that you have ever been to?
94. What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten. Did it taste good or bad?
95. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
96. What is your favorite food?
97. What is your favorite dessert?
98. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
99. What is your opinion of Chinese food?
100. What kind of beverages do you usually drink?
101. What kind of desserts do you like to eat?
102. What kind of food do like to eat when you are angry?
103. What kind of food do you eat between meals?
104. What kind of food do you like the most?
105. What kind of food do you like to eat?
106. What kind of food does your mother make?
107. What kind of food that you think is the least healthy?
108. What kind of food that you think is the most healthy?
109. What kind of food you usually eat?
110. What kind of fruit do you like the best?
111. What kind of restaurants you like?
112. What kind of vegetables do you like?
113. What kinds of food do you usually eat for lunch?
114. What restaurant in this city do you recommend?
115. What special foods do you eat on holidays? (Christmas, New Year’s Day, etc.)
116. What time do you usually eat breakfast? How about lunch and supper?
117. What vegetable do you like best?
118. What’s the best restaurant you’ve ever been to?
119. What’s the best restaurant you’ve ever been to? Why did you like it?
120. What’s the strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
121. What’s your favorite dessert?
122. What’s your favorite drink in the summer?
123. What’s your favorite fish?
124. What’s your favorite food?
125. What’s your favorite fruit?
126. What’s your favorite junk food?
127. What’s your favorite kind of ethnic food?
128. What’s your favorite kind of food?
129. What’s your favorite kind of meat?
130. What’s your favorite restaurant? Why do you like it?
131. What’s your favorite snack?
132. When was the last time you ate at a restaurant?
133. When was the last time you ate dinner with your mother?
134. Where do you usually eat dinner?
138. Which country’s food do you like the most?
139. Which do you eat more often, rice, bread or potatoes?
140. Which fast food restaurants do like?
141. Which fast food restaurants do you eat at the most often?
142. Who do you usually eat dinner with?
143. Why are diets usually short?
144. Why can’t people stop eating?
145. Why do you think obesity is becoming such a problem in the United States and throughout the world?
146. What do Chinese people eat for lunch?(Substitute the nationality of your students.)
147. Do you know the nutritional value of the things you eat every day?
148. Do you believe that “we are what we eat?”
149. How many meals a day do you think should be eaten?
150. Do you usually eat at home or eat at a restaurant?
151. Can you name a spice or flavoring that is good for your health?
152. If you were on death row, what would you request for your last meal?
153. Do you pray before each meal?
154. Have you ever eaten something that made you ill?
155. How many calories are in one hamburger?
156. If you don’t know, can you make a guess? Is it more or less than an ice-cream cone?
157. Have you ever had pot-luck?
158. Have you ever tasted African food?
159. Does your family have any special recipes that are passed down from generation to generation?
160. What would you bring to a pot-luck lunch?
161. Do you like brunch?
162. How much should you tip the server in a restaurant?
163. What type of restaurants would you not tip in?
164. Have you ever found something disgusting in your food?
165. Have you ever sent food back in a restaurant?
166. Have you ever left a restaurant without paying (“dined and dashed”)?
167. Do you like trying new foods?
168. What new foods have you tried this month?
169. What is the strangest food you have ever tried?
170. Do you have any food allergies?
171. Which food from this country do you like the least?
172. What do you think about super-sizing?
173. Should fast food restaurants serve healthier food?
174. Are food portions too big for our health?
175. What food would you like to see in a restaurant in this country?
176. Do you think it is good to count calories when you are eating?
177. Which food is overpriced?
178. What differences do you notice in the preparation of American/British/Australian and Chinese/Japanese/Korean foods?
179. Do the utensils we use to eat affect the kind or way we prepare the foods we eat?
180. Do you think that food defines a culture? If so, how?
181. Do you notice any differences in the way food is served at the table when you travel?
182. Do you enjoy eating intestines? (Substitute in other foods that students are not likely to enjoy.)
183. How does the etiquette of eating together in your country differ from other countries?
184. Are there any foods that bring back special memories for you? What are they?
185. What can you do when a fishbone is caught in your throat?
186. If you were invited to a fancy dinner with the president or a celebrity, what would you do to prepare?
187. Name a spice or flavoring that is good for your health?
188. What to do when you cut your finger preparing food?
189. Have you ever thought food was your only friend?
190. What types of foods do Japanese people eat?
191. What types of foods do Chinese people eat?
192. How often do you have unhealthy food?
193. When you are alone do you always cook a meal.
195. Do you like pizza?
196. What is your favorite pizza topping?
197. How often do you eat pizza at a restaurant?
198. How often do you order pizza to your home?
199. Are there pizzerias near your home that deliver pizzas?
200. What do you like to drink with your pizza?
201. Do you know how to make a pizza?
202. Do you know who invented the pizza?
203. Why is pizza popular?
204. Have you ever called for pizza delivery?
205. How do you make pizza at home?